Office Assistant - Moab Chamber of Commerce
The part-time Office Assistant is responsible for assisting the Executive Director with day-to-day Chamber functions and carrying out clerical and administrative duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with membership growth and retention.
- Responsible for sending invoices and following up for payment as necessary.
- Help with organization and planning for annual banquet and luncheons, along with other events that the Chamber sponsors or hosts.
- Coordinate and send regular chamber communication and updates to memberships via email, social media, and website.
- Work closely with the director and accomplish other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated superior customer service abilities.
- Basic computer and web knowledge.
- Proficient in time management and prioritization of tasks.